Super Bowl Week Festivities Part III
Dear Lord…please send me an adult concoction for my Super Bowl party that will be a crowd pleaser and put that happy grin on everyone’s face. Done!
Sportsglutton gives you Whiskey Slushes. Simply a phenomenal icy adult semi-solid beverage that will make you forget all the bad Super Bowl commercials and remember only the simple joys of life.
Many thanks to our friend Todd for providing this recipe.
*First check to make sure you have space in your freezer for this! And you need to make this at least 24 hours in advance.
- 7 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 1 ½ Cups – Jim Beam (2 cups is better really!)
- 1 12oz can Frozen OJ
- 1 12oz can Frozen Lemonade
- Aluminum baking pans (1-2)
- Mix water and sugar in pot until clear
- Heat until nearly boiling
- Add following remaining ingredients
- Stir until ingredients melt completely and add two bags of Constant Comment Tea to add spice
- Let this sit for a couple of minutes and then remove the tea bags
- Pour the contents (carefully cause it’s hot) into aluminum baking pans (depending on the space available in the freezer).
- Once frozen you can serve in whatever quantity you like and some prefer to add a cherry with each serving.