The NFL season kicksoff this week and there is not better way to get ready for all the action then by enjoying your favorite team’s recipe from our NFL Recipe Series. Check out all 32 teams’ recipes below, list by division, and let’s great ready for some football!
- Philadelphia Eagles: Cheesesteak Recipe
Cheesesteak done the Tony Luke’s way with a twist of roast anaheim peppers in the cheese wiz.
Washington Redskins: Rotisserie Peruvian Recipe
If you’ve ever lived or visited the DC area then you know how popular Peruvian chicken is. This is our gluttonous take on chicken done right.
- New York Giants: Homemade Bagel Recipe
Nothing better than a New York bagel and coming from my wife, a New Yorker, this is the closest bagel to the real thing she has tasted.
- Dallas Cowboys: Brisket Tacos Recipe
Tacos made with chucks of delicious brisket…need I say more?
- Chicago Bears: Italian Beef Sandwiches
The tasty, spicy, messy goodness of an Italian beef sandwich.
Green Bay Packers: Fried Jalapeno Cheese Curds Recipe
How do you make cheese curds taste good? Surround them with breadcrumbs/roasted jalapenos and fry em up! Perfect appetizers for game day.
- Detroit Lions: Smothered Pork Chops
Our rendition of the soul food favorite “Smothered Pork Chops”…I could eat this everyday.
- Minnesota Vikings: Bacon and Sun-dried tomatoes Stuffed Burger
Stuffed burgers have become a staple of Minneapolis’ cuisine and this combination of bacon & sun-dried tomatoes would even have Samuel L. Jackson saying…ummmm, that is a tasty burger.
- Carolina Panthers: Pulled Pork Sandwich
Sports-glutton’s rendition of a Western Carolina style pulled pork sandwich…hickory smoked and perfectly sauced.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chicken Wing Recipe
Phenomenal chicken wing recipe which uses Korean hot pepper paste to kick up the flavor and spice.
- New Orleans Saints: Chicken & Sausage Gumbo Recipe
A soul warming family gumbo recipe that makes seconds a given.
- Atlanta Falcons: Peach Habanero Salsa
Fiery, sweet salsa recipe that is perfect for dipping or topping.
- Seattle Seahawks: Grilled/Smoke Salmon Recipe
Recipe that uses the simplicity of smoke and honey to create one tasty fish.
St. Louis Rams: Toasted Ravioli Recipe
A St. Louis favorite seasoned with our own breadcrumb mixture.
- Arizona Cardinals: Emerald Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
A smoked chicken quesadilla topped with Chino Bandido’s famous “emerald sauce.”
- San Francisco 49ers: Anaheim Pepper & Artichoke Soup Recipe
Our gluttonous rendition of the famous cream of artichoke and chile soup from Duarte’s Tavern in Pescadero, CA.
- Indianapolis Colts: Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwich Recipe
Indiana’s “reinvention” of German schnitzel is brilliantly simplistic and highly addictive.
Jacksonville Jaguars: Catfish Sandwich Recipe
A light, fresh, spicy, and flavorful recipe that almost makes fried food good for you.
- Houston Texans: Bacon Covered Brisket Recipe
Brisket done right…smoked with low heat and covered in bacon.
- Tennessee Titans: BBQ Tennessee Pork Loin
Dijon, brown sugar, and bourbon marinated pork loin, wrapped in bacon and smoked on the grill.
- Baltimore Ravens: Crab Dip on Pretzels Recipe
Crab dip is great, but crab dip on a pretzel roll covered with melting cheese…now that’s delicious.
Pittsburgh Steelers Potato Topped Pizza Recipe
Our gluttonous rendition of Pittsburgh’s potato topped pizza that incorporates sautéed onions and bacon.
- Cincinnati Bengals: Cincinnati Style Chili Recipe
Cincinnati style chili done two, three, four, five, or however many ways you want.
- Cleveland Browns: Pierogies Recipe
Pierogies stuffed with pulled pork, cabbage, and potatoes…betcha can’t eat just one.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Spicy Lentil Burger Recipe
Inspired by Blanc Burgers and Bottles in Kansas City, here is our vegetarian option for a carnivorous city.
San Diego Chargers: Swordfish Tacos Recipe
A lightly seasoned/smoked swordfish steak is the key ingredient for this dish that is synonymous with San Diego.
- Oakland Raiders: Fried Chicken Sandwich w/ Jalapeno Coleslaw Recipe
A dangerously addicting balanced concoction of fried chicken and a spicy dry coleslaw mix on a sandwich roll.
- Denver Broncos Grilled Rainbow Trout & Roast Beet Arugula Salad Recipe
Rainbow trout, a staple of Colorado menus, is seasoned with lemon and herbs, grilled and served with a refreshing beet salad.
- New York Jets: Drunken Black & White Cookie Recipe
Traditional black and white cookies from New York City with a gluttonous twist…spiced rum in the batter and frosting.
Miami Dolphins: Cuban Sandwich Recipe
Spicy German mustard, smoked pork shoulder, ham, swiss cheese, and pickles surrounded by toasted buttery breaded goodness.
- Buffalo Bills: Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup Recipe
Our gluttonous interpretation of everything you love about eating wings all wrapped up into a soul warming elixir.
- New England Patriots: Oreo “Snow Bowl” Balls Recipe
From our good friend at howiGit.com comes this incredible recipe for Oreos truffles surrounded by chocolate and shredded coconut.
Copyright © sports-glutton.com, 2010-2011. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from sports-glutton.com is strictly prohibited.