2011 NFL Recipe Series: The Complete Collection

Sep 06, 2011 25 Comments

The NFL season kicksoff this week and there is not better way to get ready for all the action then by enjoying your favorite team’s recipe from our NFL Recipe Series.  Check out all 32 teams’ recipes below, list by division, and let’s great ready for some football!

NFC East

NFC North

NFC South

NFC West

AFC South

AFC North

AFC West

AFC East

Copyright © sports-glutton.com, 2010-2011. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from sports-glutton.com is strictly prohibited.

Food Recipes, NFL Recipe Series Tags: , , , , , ,

25 Responses to “2011 NFL Recipe Series: The Complete Collection”

Now this is quite the assemblage of recipes and one that I’ll be referring to quite often in the weeks & months ahead. Great post!

2. Rufus' Food and Spirits Guide says:

Best football recipe collection ever. Loved this series.

3. Liz says:

Great ideas! Think I’m going to even explore beyond my teams!

The gang left South Bend as lightning struck really close to them during the first delay. I’m glad they had the sense to do that…especially with the way ND was playing! It was a game to remember…but unfortunately not because of any great plays!

4. Sportsgrinder says:

Outstanding work sportsglutton! This NFL Recipe series is amazing…

5. Teresa Blackburn says:

You stopped by my blog recently and left a fab comment so I finally got over to visit this fun site. Wow! Now I know where to go for food ideas whenever anyone says the word “tailgate”. I like what you are doing over here at “sportsglutton”. Yeah Team.

• sportsglutton says:

Thanks Teresa and keep those recipes coming on your site as well! (Had to hide your last fig post from my wife, who loves figs, in fear of having to make something for her.)

6. Raymund says:

What a great round up, would love to try them all, they all look delicious.

7. Karen says:

Impressive collection of recipes. Cheese curds might be impossible to find in our area of New England but most everything else should be available.

8. Caroline says:

I want to taste everything pictured above. Let’s make that happen, eh? It might be too early in the morning to be craving bacon wrapped food and burgers though…or maybe not. I’d still eat it all. 😉

9. Mom’s Maryland Crab Cakes | Rufus' Food and Spirits Guide says:

[…] of crabs: SportsGlutton had this great recipe recently for crab dip on pretzels as part of his NFL recipe series. If you haven’t been following along, go there and check it out. We’ve been following […]

10. Lobster & Roasted Corn Grilled Pizza Recipe | sportsglutton says:

[…] successfully completing the NFL Recipe Series, Liz and I figured we would treat ourselves to a special dinner.  The timing could not have been […]

11. Joshua says:

Dude, this is a fantastic set of recipes… I’m ready to plan a dinner party and tell each guest to make one of these treats to share with the group!

Go Cowboys!

12. Bluejellybeans says:

Wow! That’s a lot of great food. Thanks for sharing, if I’m not following the NFL games, am I aloud to try some of these? 😉

13. Laura @ A Healthy Jalapeño says:

I have to say that I am super impressed. What a fabulous idea to add the cities dish to the yearly line-up. Let me know your thoughts but I would love to whip up your 49ers pepper soup (my team 1st and foremost before my Jets) and possibly feature you if that would be ok. I just think this is so great and needs to be shared. :)

14. Superbowl Party Recipes Round-up Part I | sportsglutton says:

[…] particularly benefiting recipes for the big game from sports-glutton.com’s NFL Recipe Series (click here to see all the recipes from the series) and a few others from 2011.  Click on each image to see the […]

15. San Francisco Giants: Garlic Waffle Fries Recipe | sportsglutton says:

[…] regional specialties or used distinctively regional ingredients where each NFL team was located (click here to see the complete […]