- Freshly brewed coffee
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or 1 tsp. vanilla extract or 1/2 a vanilla bean)
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- Milk/cream/half and half
- Brew coffee. Add 1 cinnamon stick for 1-3 cups, 2 for 4-8, etc. and chill in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, combine the water and sugar in a small sauce pan and cook over medium-low heat until all of the sugar is dissolved. Turn off heat and add vanilla.
- You can either mix them up for your guests or put out the coffee, ice, vanilla simple syrup, milk, vodka, and Frangelico and they can mix them up to taste.
- We prefer our coffee (roughly 3/4 cup) with a half-shot of simple syrup, 3/4 shot of vodka, 3/4 shot of Frangelico, and a healthy splash of milk, stirred over ice.
Copyright © sports-glutton.com, 2010-2014. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from sports-glutton.com is strictly prohibited.