Gluttons around the world understand that the enjoyment of pizza cannot be limited to lunch, dinner, or late night snack. Sometimes it’s necessary for balancing the equation in the early morning hours and hence it’s a 24/7 food.
Our “Wake Up Breakfast Pizza” offers a balance of rich, healthier, protein packed sustenance to get your motors humming. A base of olive oil and roast red tomatoes opens a welcoming door for health helping kale following by the gluttonous saving essence of extra sharp cheddar cheese nutmeg/sea salt infuse salami. Top with a few eggs and the world is truly right as rain.
- Fresh pizza dough (click here for our homemade recipe)
- Olive oil
- Roasted red tomatoes (Divina recommended)
- Extra Sharp Cheddar (shredded)
- Creminelli Varzi Salami (or preferred cured meat)
- Salt & pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 415 degree (when using a pizza stone).
- Roll out your dough to desired size.
- Brush the dough with olive oil and top with an equable amount of red tomatoes.
- Add an inundating amount of kale, followed by the cheddar, and a healthy helping of the salami.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for roughly 10 minutes on the pizza stone, then add 2-3 fresh eggs to top of the pizza.
- Continue to bake until the crust is to your liking.
- Remove from heat, cool for 1-2 minutes, top with red pepper flakes, slice, and serve.
Copyright © sports-glutton.com, 2010-2016. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from sports-glutton.com is strictly prohibited.