Sometimes you have cravings…cravings that cannot possibly be considered healthy. A recent craving of mine was for a ridiculous oversized burger that was never meant to be consumed even once a year. What my gluttonous mind created was a fusion of the classic combination of burgers and fries into one singular gut busting form: the Bacon Cheese Fry Burger.
Exactly what it sounds like, this burger delivers a bacon & cheese French fry patty resting atop an actual burger smashed between two toasted buns. Sharp cheddar cheese in the fries provides the necessary binding pop of flavor, while the introduction of heat from marinated hot peppers does wonders to complete this gluttonous experience.
Not recommended for the faint of heart or the novice glutton.
- Burger patty (cooked)
- 1 cup or hand full of fries (baked/fried)
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1-2 slices of bacon (cooked and roughly chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- Truffle salt
- Marinated hot peppers
- Hamburger buns (toasted)
- Ketchup and mustard
- Toss the fries, cheese, and bacon into a bowl. Lightly season to taste with salt, pepper, and truffle salt (optional).
- Work the mixture into patty form.
- Brown each side on an oiled frying pan over high heat and set aside.
- Create your burger by dressing the buns with your preferred condiments (ketchup, mustard, etc) followed by the burger patty topped by the bacon/cheese patty and a heap of marinated hot peppers.
- Served, eat and die happy.
Copyright © sports-glutton.com, 2010-2016. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from sports-glutton.com is strictly prohibited.